Thursday, April 14, 2011
The end is in sight, sort of, lol :)
Well, this baby is about ready to makes it's long awaited entrance very soon. I will be full term at 37 weeks on this Sunday, but I still have 3 weeks 3 days (as of today) until my May 8th due date. Let me tell you, I am SO ready to delivery at this point that I am REALLY looking forward to delivery! I'm not trying to to rush things, but my body is just so sore and ready for all of this to be done it's not even funny. I've had a feeling that I will deliver 2 weeks early for a little while now, but I really have nothing to base that off of other then my feelings. I also had a dream recently that we are having a girl. We still don't now the baby's sex at this point, but the surprise will be revealed in not too long. I am so excited to finally be at this point in the process. I really can't wait to meet our little boy or girl :) We still have somethings to do around the house, so were are trying to get that all done asap, just in case I do go early. The hubby is very anxious to meet the little one too. I wonder if he/she will have red hair, or blue eyes, or what? I am just so ready to get this labor show on the road. I am aiming for a water birth at this point, and I am hoping to do this med free. I really want to give it my all. I think I can handle this pretty well, but we'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.