Friday, October 30, 2009
Ummmmm...
Well, the day before Halloween is suppose to be a fun time too, is it not? But not where I live and work, oh hell no! I was off from work today, but the office was having a Halloween party. So, I told everyone I would stop by in between all the things I was doing today. Well, I really wished I had not stopped by. I did get all dressed up, in my sexy vampire costume. I even added a cape so that it would not be too showy for work. Anyway, when I got to work everyone looked shocked. Not sure if it was the costume or just that I was there. But I felt so out of place. We had a costume contest too today. Everyone voted for their fav, but there were only a handful of people who dressed up. Anyway, we each voted, and I being funny, voted for myself. (Shit, after the reaction I got when I showed up, I figured not gonna win anyway). So, when I left I found out I got 1 vote for the contest. Yep, and that was my vote. I just don't get it. Is it possible to not fit in with the people that you work with anymore after being there for over a year? I feel like the odd man out all the time. I've also been getting shit because I'm not going to this coworker's party on Halloween. Sorry, I just don't feel like spending Halloween drunk. Especially since I don't drink anymore. I am just not comfortable in that situation anymore. Is that so wrong? Guess so, because people don't think I'm serious about it. Well let me finally set the record straight: I don't drink AT ALL anymore! Nothing at all! I don't enjoy it, and I don't enjoy hanging out with drunk people either. Sorry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.